This is a lovely little chalet in the Le Lavachet area of Tignes, just right for a group of friends or family to share. It has a cosy comfortable ambience enhanced by the split-level communal areas, with an open-plan kitchen and dining area overlooking the lounge with its fireplace, flat-screen TV/DVD (don’t forget to bring your favourite DVDs!) and large sun-terrace. Built into the hillside, the layout features the entrance and small sauna on the first floor, with the living areas below and the cosy bedrooms on the first and second floors.
Starting the ski day is easy - the only decision is which side of the huge ski area to choose, as the Chaudannes and Paquis high-speed 6-man chairlifts are both within 150m of the chalet, and at the end of the day you can ski back to the same point. The choice of après ski is equally accessible, with the numerous bars and restaurants of Le Lavachet all within a short stroll.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided 5 days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.