Situated in the sought-after La Legettaz area of Val d'Isère the Lucaval occupies two floors of a handsome building in traditional style, with lots of wood and visible stonework. The chalet has been newly renovated for the 2019/20 Winter season. The bedrooms all have their own stylish en-suite bathrooms, and the attractive lounge/dining area has a large balcony, ideal for enjoying the views of the Bellevarde side of the valley. The chalet is just a stone's throw from the blue run that takes you down to the main ski-lifts, with easy access to all areas. The lively resort centre is only about 15 minutes walk along the piste or you can use the free Train Bleu resort bus that runs until 8pm, and from 5.30pm-8pm there is a Land Rover shuttle from the Tourist Office to the door.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided six days per week.
Please note images are artists designs.