Chalet Louisa offers a high standard of accommodation with excellent facilities and fantastic panoramic views of Alpe d’Huez. The chalet is a ski-in/out (in normal conditions), in the centre of the Altiport complex above the Les Bergers area on the east side of this excellent resort. From the chalet, skiers can ski to Les Bergers, the ski school meeting point and the Marmottes gondola. 20 minutes (approx.) walk from the chalet there are bars and restaurants and the free shuttle service (running until 17:00hrs) takes guests into the centre of Alpe d’Huez. This chalet is perfect for guests who want a quiet location from which to explore the extensive ski area of Alpe d’Huez.
In addition to all rooms having en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, there is the added luxury of both a hot tub and a sauna. Built in traditional wood and stone, this lovely chalet has a large balcony off the pleasantly decorated living/dining area with a warming wood burning stove, TV, DVD and WiFi internet access. Room 7 is a perfect room for a family with additional bunk beds that can be used by children only. This is a popular chalet so early booking is recommended.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 4 course evening meals with specially designed menus, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés, unlimited superior wine during dinner, a cheeseboard and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Fresh fruit basket during your stay
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.