Skiers seeking an individual chalet in the heart of Courchevel 1850 will be as delighted with Chalet Elan, tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, with superb ski access. The Chalet Elan has an enviable location just 70m from a green run, so even beginners will be able to ski from the door within days. This green run leads to the Plantrey lift whisking skiers above the main lift system at La Croisette, thus avoiding the busy resort centre. The Chalet Elan benefits from an inviting large lounge and dining area with country character features such as the beamed ceiling, a striking log fireplace and slate floors. The generously sized, comfortable bedrooms with warm wood panelling are spread over two floors, all with en-suite facilities, the majority of which are being renovated over the summer for our guests. The renowned après-ski of Courchevel 1850 is an easy 5-7 minutes’ stroll away in the resort centre and must certainly be experienced at least once during your stay!
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.
The owners live on the upper two floors of the building, sharing the main entrance to the chalet with chalet guests.