Chalet Echo is located in the Chatelard area of Val d’Isère. This is a superb location for skiing down to the resort centre and the main lifts.
The view from the generous terrace off the lounge is a fantastic feature that provides stunning mountain vistas. The bedrooms are well planned, and the bathrooms are modern and particularly well-fitted. Ski access could hardly be easier as it is just 100m walk before you ski out on the blue Santons run straight down into the resort centre for your choice of lifts each day; and return on this run too via the Epaule du Charvet black run or the red Piste ‘M’. The free ski bus stop is within 100m for access to the resort centre, which is 10-12 minutes walk.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.