This chalet apartment is at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering excellent panoramic views across the valley. Chalet Clementine is situated in the Balcons 5 building. This position offers excellent access to the skiing as it is just 25 metres (approx.) to the piste. The Plein Sud lift goes straight past the complex and competent skiers can enjoy the convenience of skiing practically to the door in good conditions. For beginners, the shuttle bus stops right outside reception for access to the other lifts. The shops, lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are just a short walk away. For guests’ convenience, there are two restaurants, a bar offering snacks, a ski hire shop and a mini market within the complex.
The décor is typically alpine in style with a spacious and light open living/dining area, wood burning stove and satellite TV. All rooms enjoy the bonus of en-suite facilities, some with their own jacuzzi baths. Guests staying in Chalet Clementine have use of an infinity pool, with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley, in addition to the gym facilities, sauna and steam room. There are also beauty and well-being treatments available and payable locally. All these facilities are located in the heart of the Balcons complex, close to the chalet.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.
This chalet is also available as a flexible-catered chalet. Pay one price for the whole chalet for the week and your flexible chalet stay will include:
· Welcome hamper on arrival (1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50 English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 litre of orange juice, 4 dishwasher tablets)
· Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
· Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days per week
· TV and DVD player in living area
· Delivery of any pre-booked lift passes to your chalet (lift passes are not included in the holiday price)
· Resort representative
With a flexible catered chalet you have the option of adding on catered meals (on all or some days) and other extras so that you can make your chalet holiday exactly as you’d like it. Please call us to discuss the available options.