Chalet Charmant is a pleasant chalet apartment with comfortable, modern furnishings. There is a large, inviting corner sofa to sink into in front of the open fire in the open-plan lounge/dining area. Downstairs there is a sauna and all rooms are en-suite. Like its sister Chalet Joly, Charmant is a comfortable and quintessentially French chalet apartment, just what you want after a day on the mountain.
Situated in the snow sure area of Plagne Village (2050 metres) in the same complex as Chalet Joly, Chalet Charmant is ideal for ski convenience. The Telebus Lift that takes you directly to Plagne Centre, is just around the corner and it is possible to ski from just below the chalet to the Bergeres or Melezes Chairlifts. Just opposite are restaurants, shops and a bar.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.