This is a popular chalet due to its superb location (for skiing and nightlife), the comfort of all rooms having en suite facilities and the added bonus of both a sauna and a hot tub.There is a comfortable living/dining area, with satellite TV and windows on two sides offering pleasant views from its balcony.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.
This chalet is also available as a flexible-catered chalet. Pay one price for the whole chalet for the week and your flexible chalet stay will include:
· Welcome hamper on arrival (1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50 English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 litre of orange juice, 4 dishwasher tablets)
· Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
· Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days per week
· TV and DVD player in living area
· Delivery of any pre-booked lift passes to your chalet (lift passes are not included in the holiday price)
· Resort representative
With a flexible catered chalet you have the option of adding on catered meals (on all or some days) and other extras so that you can make your chalet holiday exactly as you’d like it. Please call us to discuss the available options.
Family friendly: A private nanny service is available for guests of this chalet. Please call us to discuss the options available.