Chalet Bonneval is of a very good, comfortable and attractive standard, set over three levels, and features a good-sized living-room with log fire, comfy sofas, TV/DVD and CD player so bring your favourite films and music. Located in Le Fornet, one of Val d'Isère's most picturesque accommodation areas, this charming chalet is only approximately four minutes’ walk from the main Le Fornet cable-car directly into the Espace Killy ski area, and from the shuttle-bus stop (running until midnight or 2.45am during high season) for the short ride to the resort centre. Alternatively, a taxi ride is approx. 10 Euros each way. For experienced skiers, there is also an unpisted track if you wish to ski direct back to the door. This chalet shares an entrance hall with ajoining Chalet Bonnevie and, if so desired, can be combined to sleep 15/18 persons if one party books the whole of both chalets together.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided 5 days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.