This chalet is situated in La Daille in front of the famous World Cup Downhill course, and just 200m from the ski lifts. From the ski lifts, you will have fantastic access to the entirety of the Three Valleys ski area. Beginners are not forgotten with the ski school and nursery slopes just opposite.
This wonderfully located chalet combines old-world charm with modern comforts, including a steam room, and heated boot warmers. The living and dining area boasts exposed beams, views of the piste and a large open fire. All the bedrooms come with private facilities and are of a comfortable size. These great facilities combined with the abundance of world-class skiing available on your doorstep, really make this chalet stand out from the crowd.
There are also a handful of bars and restaurants close by and the centre of Val d’Isere is just a short trip up the road on a regular, free bus service which runs until the early hours of the morning.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 4 course evening meals with specially designed menus, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés, unlimited superior wine during dinner, a cheeseboard and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Fresh fruit basket during your stay
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.
Family friendly: A private nanny service is available for guests of this chalet. Please call us to discuss the options available.