The Bandire is a favourite with guests, with its absolutely prime location and comfortable interiors making a winning combination. Directly opposite the main Le Fornet cable car, only 30m from the end of the ski run and with a ski bus stop just outside for accessing other ski lifts and the resort centre, plus two good restaurants with 3 minutes walk, the Bandire is hard to beat for a perfectly located chalet. Traditionally built and attractively furnished, the Bandire makes a comfortable home and offers fully en-suite bedrooms for all. Val d'Isère's excellent resort shuttle service runs until midnight (2.45am during peak weeks), so après ski access to and from the centre, just a short ride away, is both quick and convenient.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided six days per week.