The Arktic is one of the most popular chalets and has received several press accolades as one of Tignes elite chalets. Its light and modern lounge is designed and furnished in a funky contemporary style, and the view from the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, out over the sun-terrace to the lake and the whole Tignes bowl, are simply sensational. The Arktic is home to a superb indoor pool and leisure facilities, including a sauna and hot tub, from where guests can enjoy more stunning views. The location is ideal, with the Chardonnet lift and piste just 150m away, and the restaurants, shops and bars of Le Lac just another 100m further on. Heading the other way, the Aeroski gondola connecting to Val d'Isere is only approx. 5-6 minutes' walk.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.