Chalet Anne-Marie was built in a delightfully traditional Savoyard style, using lots of wood and local stone to create undoubtedly one of Tignes' most attractive chalets. The location is excellent, and in the mornings, you can walk to the piste just 50m away, and ski down to your choice of the Chaudannes and Paquis high-speed chairlifts, each heading up opposite sides of the valley - the Paquis in the direction of Val d’Isère, and the Chaudannes towards the Aiguille Percée. At the end of the day, you can then ski back to the same spot from the Chaudannes side of the ski area. The bedrooms are comfortably furnished and benefit from en suite facilities throughout, and there is ample communal space, with a separate, airy and attractive lounge and dining-room, each with its own fireplace and balcony or terrace. The hot-tub on the sun-terrace off the dining-room provides the final finishing touch, and the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a full day's skiing.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.