The Annapurna II has a traditional wood/stone exterior and lovely spacious interior. The large living/dining room boasts fantastic views and a modern wood burning stove. The cosy under eaves seating area in the living room is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy. The chalet boasts spacious bedrooms, most with balconies, and all with en-suite facilities. In addition, guests will enjoy excellent facilities including a TV, DVD player, a hot tub, sauna and heated boot racks.
Hosting a fantastic ski-in chalet, housed in the same freestanding building as Chalet Annapurna I and next to Ski Lodge Aigle, it is great for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis Lifts and just a 5-minute walk (approx.) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Both Annapurna chalets are very popular and early booking is essential.
Included in your chalet stay:
· 7 days of continental breakfast with cooked options on 5 mornings
· 5 days of afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with specially designed menus, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés and unlimited Silver grade wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights a week.
Family friendly: A private nanny service is available for guests of this chalet. Please call us to discuss the options available.