The Annapurna I has a traditional wood/stone exterior and lovely modern interior. Its fantastic location means that guests will enjoy fantastic views from all balconies. It boasts spacious bedrooms, all with balconies and en suite facilities. The living/dining room also boasts a large balcony and an attractive, modern wood burning stove. The chalet enjoys excellent facilities including a TV, DVD player, a hot tub, sauna and heated boot racks.
This sought-after ski-in chalet is housed in the same building as Annapurna II and is next to Ski Lodge Aigle. It’s in a fantastic location for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis Lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx.) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Annapurna I is a very popular choice and early booking is essential.
Included in your chalet stay:
· 7 days of continental breakfast with cooked options including eggs on 5 mornings
· 5 days of afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with specially designed menus, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés and unlimited Silver grade wine during dinner.
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided 5 days per week, enabling you to sample local restaurant on two of the evenings.
Family friendly: A private nanny service is available for guests of this chalet. Please call us to discuss the options available.