Just 90 minutes south of Zurich and one of Switzerland's best kept secrets, Engelberg ski weekends are ideal for keen skiers wishing to maximise their time on the slopes. Although there are a scattering of gentler areas, Engelberg suits good intermediates and advanced skiers best with some truly spectacular long descents and an awesome variety of off-piste. Engelberg also boasts an impressive snow record with a top height of 3200m and skiing continues on the Glacier well into the summer!
As an established year round resort, Engelberg offers plenty to do for non-skiers and après skiers alike with bars and restaurants to suit all pockets and tastes!
Book now by calling our ski experts on 020 7471 7755 or make an enquiry online.
Engelberg resort info
- Return economy scheduled flights from London to Turin, Geneva or Milan
- Car hire/Transfers
- Accommodation based on 2 people sharing a room. Board basis is as shown above.
What's not included
- Ski lift passes (these can be purchased in resort on arrival)
- Ski/Board and boot rental
- Travel Insurance (this is essential! - make sure you are covered!)
- Ski school or tuition