Club Med Aime La Plagne
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
On a mountain-top facing Mont-Blanc, Aime la Plagne looks out over a ring of immaculate mountains. The hotel interior, completely renovated in 2005, is a tribute to this sublime setting: wood, stone and the pure lines of designer furniture ensure that it offers perfect comfort and hospitality, in an ambience designed to enhance the senses.
In a great location at the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Resort is a paradise for lovers of sport and the great outdoors. After perfecting your technique in the snow park, you'll be ready for the pistes of the north face of the Bellecôte.
The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, 'aperitifs', cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar and snacks
- Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Club Med Champions Academy (from 8 10 11 years) (2)
- Group lessons for all levels : alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (from 8 years during the French school holidays) (3)
- Dance floor, evening entertainment
(1) Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2) During French school holidays
(3) From 12 years, outside French school holidays
With 25 years of experience in the ski business we really do have the best knowledge in the UK. Our ski experts have graded each of our properties on their Ski, Family, Pamper, Nightlife and Hassle qualities to help you find the ideal resort and property for your next ski holiday.